xx xx xx




28 September 2016

Happy Moments ♥ September


September has been a pretty busy month! Meeting friends, family gatherings, dinner dates with my boys and Noah hitting new milestones. Here are a few moments that has made me smile this month.. 

1. Noah and his collection of Lamaze toys. He is such a big fan of these toys! 
2. Mama & Noah chilling in bed after a night of sleeping through (he gave me 8 hours of sleep for the first time in 3-months! I felt like a super human after the best night sleep ever).
3. Enjoyed a lovely family date night with my boys at Jidori. Noah got so much attention from the staff!
4. Noah rolled over for the first time, exactly 3-months to the day. He also took his 12 weeks immunisation jabs like a champ! I cried with pride and joy! It was an amazing moment to witness.
5. Capturing this sweet moment with Noah - that Mother & Son bond we have is so special.
6. Meeting and catching up with good friends over lunch at Mama Lan. 
7. Seeing that father and son bond (it melts my heart!!!!!).
8. Family gathering at Chicks n Sours for a lovely feast.

Thanks for reading! 

Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs 

 Xx  Xx X

2 comments:

  1. Aww how adorable! Your baby Noah is beautiful! I loved this post.
    Totally adore your blog, it's so pretty and your posts are so great! I'd love if we can follow each other maybe? Do let me know <3
    Have a nice weekend!

    Joanne | Life in Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome baby, looks same cute like you. I like it so much. Love to talk about Dubai Morning Desert Safari deals in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs