xx xx xx




13 June 2016

London Eats | 10 Best Dishes In London


I love discovering new restaurants, cultural dishes and delicious foods. I'm a big foodie with an even bigger apetite. If there is a new restaurant on the block, then you'll guarantee that I'll be there, if a restaurant is trending on Instagram, then guess what? I'm there. Basically if there is a trail of yumminess leading to a food establishment, no doubt I'll be there when the door opens.

Now, the 'problem' I have living in London is that this city is home to hundreds of restaurants and more opening by the day. You're constantly bombarded with so much information that it becomes mind boggling, confusing and frustrating especially when you're hangry.

I have put together my personal 8 Best Dishes in London that has been a hit with me. and hopefully can help  It was hard narrowing it down to just 10, but these dishes have definitely wowed and woo-ed me. 



1. Eat Saigon (Vietnamese) 

"Beef Pho"

Based in the heart of the city, Eat Saigon's emphasis on home cooked Pho and vietnamese sandwiches. This beef pho is hearty, flavourful and the portions are generous for the price.

2. Bocco Di Lupo (Italian) 

"Sea Bream Carppaccio"

An Italian gem in Soho. The sea bream will blow your palette off the charts. What makes this dish so special is 1. The beautiful presentation and 2. The added orange zest and rosemary makes this dish just that little special. 

3. Oblix (British) 

"Soft Shell Crab"

The views are just as stunning as the food. This starter dish is crispy, moorish and you'll find yourself wanting more. Paired with a delightful chilli mayonnaise that goes perfectly with the delicate crispy coating.



4. Salvation In Noodles (Vietnamese) 

"Fish Sauce Crispy Chicken Wings"

This dish is so addictive that sharing is out of the window. The wings are so crispy and succulent and with the sweet and salty flavours from the fish sauce, it certainly is a dish that makes you want to revisit this small establishment in East London. 

5. Sticks 'n' Sushi (Japanese/Danish) 

"Supearibu"

A perfect little finger food starter that is jam packed with oriental spices. The meat is so tender and soft - ideal for sharing, but equally ideal for a one person feast! 

6. Jinjuu (Korean)  

"Jap Chae"

Possibly one of my favourite Korean dishes of all time. Personal preference: Best enjoyed when shared.  I love the delicate noodles and generous seasoning of soy. I personally love it with beef. A light and delicate dish that can be eaten as a starter or main.


7. Koya Bar  (Japanese) 

"Cold Udon with Dipping Sauce"

Fresh, made to order, bouncy udon that you can have either hot or cold. I personally love udon cold as the freshness is more pronounced. Pairing it with a sweet, yet salty dipping sauce is a perfect combination for a hot summers day.

8. Eat Tokyo (Japanese) 

"Sushi & Tempura Bento Box"

The mother of all bento boxes! Each section has something for everyone. This mega meal is less than £20.00 and can fill you up for the entire day. The sushi is so fresh and the tempura is crunchy and moorish.

9. Patara (Thai) 

"Lamp Chops with Papaya Salad"

If you like spicy food, then these lamp chop dish will give you a big kick of spice. Tender, succulent and simply delicious. One of my favourite part of the dish is the spring roll sticky rice.. yum!




10. Flesh & Bun (Japanese)

"Succulent Pig & Rib Eye Beef Flesh & Bun"

Meats here are always cooked to perfection and is ideal for sharing. Great food, great selection of dishes, great staff and incredible value for money.



Have you tried any of these dishes? 


Thanks for reading!


Follow Lifestyle & Laffs on Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. Wow, fab list hun! I've been to a few of these but will make a note of the others :) Defo want to try Flesh and Bun! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun.

      You'll love Flesh and Bun! Don't forget to try their sorbets for desserts... so good! xx

      Delete
  2. My tummy is grumbling after reading this post ah! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so delicious! I love to go to new restaurants as well, but unfortunately we don't have a lot of variety where I live. Since I live so close to the Mexican border, we tend to just have an abundance of Mexican restaurants. Which I love, but I wish there was more!

    http://www.thewanderingkitsune.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Mexican food! We don't have much Mexican restaurants in London!

      Delete
  4. Sounds good! I love your blog header too! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  5. Japchae and Flesh and Buns yes! They need more good Korean restaurants in London already

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs