xx xx xx




08 October 2015

Sephora Collection : Sephora Cream Lip Satin In Marvelous Mauve



Girls, don't you just feel that extra fabulous when you're lipstick, as the kids would say, on fleek?  Makeup is all about feeling good in your skin and if that means piling up the lipstick, then I'll say add more! I'm a lipstick junky, there's no denying it, especially judging from the stash upon stash of lipsticks that I have in my collection. Whatever the look or occasion, I'll always thrown on a bright colour lipsticks because it makes me feel good and if it makes you feel good, then do it some more I say! 




I got this pink-earthy-nudey tone lipstick from the Sephora Collection. I was at the Sephora section for what seems like a decade trying to find the right shade for me. I got this at the Dubai Mall branch when I was over there for a short break back in April. Why it's taken me this long to pop this review on Lifestyle & Laffs is beyond me. All I can say is that it's one hell of a lipstick! Well, if I have to be more specific, it is more of a lip cream formula. It sets on your lips really quick, so you'll definitely have to work fast. The lasting power is what blew me away - it's sensational! It'll easily last 5-hours + including eating, drinking, kissing (ooh!) etc. Though, a little drying, which is the only down fall for this product, however I usually add a bit of vaseline or Fresh Sugar lip balm on top, which usually does trick. 




Note: The Sephora Cream Lip Satin gives you a matte finish. 

It comes with a wand application that is simple and efficient to use. A little goes a long way with this product. I usually wipe off some of the excess to avoid piling on so much in one go. 




The Sephora Cream Lip Satin comes in a variety of colours, but Marvelous Mauve (how cute is the name?) is by far my favourite. I'm still amazed that London has yet to open a Sephora - what's that all about? The Sephora Cream Lip Satin can only be ordered on the Sephora site. I heard through the grapevine that the NYX lip cream is similar, cheaper and easily accessible to purchase.  




Thanks for reading!
L I F E S T Y L E  &  L A F F S 


 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

23 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous on you. I must now go to Sephora and buy this, it is such a lovely color for the fall/ winter! Great post!

    xo Tiffany | teefmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yay, glad I've inspired you! Let me know what you think!
      Thanks for commenting, Tiffany xx

      Delete
  2. What an amazing color, it suits you perfectly! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a really pretty colour, i'm obsessed with the look of matte lip creams atm!

    Bekah x | UNIQUELY DETAILED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! I'm really loving matte lipsticks too :) xx

      Delete
  4. I definitely need to pick this shade up! I already own three from this line and I totally agree they have such great longevity, and are so pigmented :)

    Lucy | www.lucyalana.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a few shades and I wish I picked up more!! Thanks for commenting, Lucy :)

      Delete
  5. This is such a beautiful colour, it looks great on you! The formulation looks great too, I think this will soon be on my wish list :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959


    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super gorgeous! I own all the NYX matte lip creams and they are pretty drying as well but this color is sensational! You look gorgeous in it! XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim :) I need to try the NYX lip creams.. they're are all on my wish list! xx

      Delete
  7. This shade is so flattering on you hun! xx

    Hanh / hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour is very pretty, really suits you! :)

    I wish I could have picked more up when I was in Paris - out of all the colours I liked I could only get two as the other shades were out of stock - boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!
      Same here, there was loads of colours that was sold out in the Dubai branch! I guess it is really popular. xx

      Delete
  9. That color is gorgeous! It definitely suits you very well :) I haven't used any of Sephora's lip products before but this color makes me want to!
    xx
    Mikayla | thatlickieone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikayla! Definitely give it a go :) x

      Delete
  10. You can never have enough lipsticks . This shade looks so amazing on you, perfect! :)

    ♡ SleepyHeaven♡
    ❤Bloglovin❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a gorgeous shade, I was looking for something similar today! Too bad we dont have Sephora in Aberdeen :/
    xo
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bourjois rouge edition velvet lip creams are similar in consistency and colour. I hope this helps and thanks for leaving a comment, Anastasia :) xx

      Delete
  12. This shade is beautiful and suits you so much! I've never used that sort of lipstick but would love to try it now :)

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs