xx xx xx




12 September 2015

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate



The moment you find that one product that has change your skincare game, then you know you'll have to showcase it to the world. It's been SO long since I've found a product that has made such an impression, as it's not often I get wowed by a skincare product. 

So, about a month ago I happened to have finished the Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair Serum and although it was a great product, towards the end of the 'treatment' it suddenly stopped working for me. I decided it was time to branch out and find another serum on the market. I decided it was Kiehl's turn to make an entrance to my skincare routine.




The Midnight Recovery Concentrate replenishes skin's moisture, contains 99.8% naturally derived ingredients and is paraben-free. 

After your evening cleanse and tone, add a few drops on to your fingers and massage on to your face - then add your chosen moisturiser on top, or it can be use alone. I use this along with my trusty Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Avene Toner and Avene Rich Hydrating Moisturiser. For me, this is the only combination of products that work on my face, as I have quite sensitive skin and need to be extra careful what I put on my face

I have used this serum for 3.5weeks and I can already tell the difference in the look of my skin - It is much more glow-ey, soft and the texture and surface of my skin has changed dramatically. I also noticed that whenever I had an odd patch of dryness, the serum really helps reduce and sometimes even banishes those stubborn dead skin cells. 




Compared to the Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair, the consistency of the Kiehl's serum is much runnier - it can get a little messy if you don't work if it in your fingers fast enough. It come in a 30ml bottle and cost £36.00 which I personally think is a great price consider how much of an affect it has had on my skin. I always stand firm in spending £££ if a product is really good - it's an investment after all and why wouldn't you not want to invest in a product that transform your skin?




This serum really does what it says on that vivid blue bottle and it is one of the most stand out product that I have ever used. I say this boldly, because my skin has never felt better and it's made me in to such a confident person.

Kiehl's has recently bought out a Day Version called Daily Reviving Concentrate - see here. I recently won a Debenham's competition on Twitter and bagged myself a free bottle..score! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it works on my skin and hopefully I can squeeze in a review soon. 


Are you a fan of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate? 

Thank you for reading!

 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

11 comments:

  1. Wow! It's nice to hear that it worked for you. Kiehl's is always on the pricey side but they have some great products x

    -Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, their products are pretty pricy, but this serum is seriously worth every penny :)
    Thanks for dropping by and for your comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard that they have really good products, must look in to this!!

    Lee | thatbellemakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this really works than I wouldn't mind paying £36, will look in to it, and I would love to see a review for the day one :)

    ♡SleepyHeaven♡
    ❀Bloglovin❀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works wonders for my skin! :) Kiehl's does samples, so you can always test it out before getting the full bottle! xx

      Delete
  5. I was hoping you'd done a review on this! looks fab girl, will have to try it out, and i dont think £36 is at all bad for a serum!

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely give it a try hun! Let me know if you do - it'll be interesting to see if it works just as good as it does for me! xxx

      Delete
  6. I've heard so many positive reviews about this product and I really want to try it out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I :) i'm so glad I listened hehe! Give it a go and let me know what you think! x

      Delete
  7. Have you ever tried any Anti Ageing Cream to have smooth ageless skin? Dermogenix is the latest anti-aging skin cream product that reducing wrinkles and restoring smooth youthful glowing skin. What are you waiting for … Order Today!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs