xx xx xx




25 August 2015

OOTD | The Perfect Fan



OOTD Details 
Location - Bull Ring, Birmingham 
Camera - Sony RX100
Dress - American Eagle 
Sandals - Oasis 
Necklace - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop 
Bag - Alexander McQueen 
Accessories - Michael Kors & Monica Vinader


This OOTD post has been sitting in my drafts since July! I don't know why it has taken me this long to publish it, but it's here and I'm showcasing my love for t-shirt dresses!

Here's me standing a little awkwardly outside the the Bull Ring shopping centre! R and I was in town (Birmingham) for a friend's wedding in July and we had half a day to kill. I must say, the Brummies are super friendly and all so welcoming. It was really warm on the day we arrived and this t-shirt dress from American Eagle was the first thing I grabbed in the morning. I paired it with my favourite low-heeled black sandals from Oasis as I wanted to keep this look casual seeing as I was travelling for most of the day. My side bag is from Alexander McQueen that I got last year during the summer sale.

Behind that poor attempt of a smile was a super excited Paula! I was ready to max out my credit card in Selfridges. We ended the evening with dinner at Jamie's Italian - one of my favourite Italian chain restaurants. I was surprised how early all the shops and stores closes in the midlands. I guess you can take the girl out of London, but never take London out of the girl... or I'm just too darn fussy! 



Thank you for reading!

 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

26 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful & I just want the T-shirt dress :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute outfit! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit especially the sandals, so cute look. Gemma www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The sandals are my summer favs :) x

      Delete
  4. Love this, you look stunning. And you cant take London out the girl ;)

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Annabel! Yep, you can never take the London out of the girl! :)

      Delete
  5. this is such a cute outfit Paula! <3

    love the small accessories to finish off the look too!

    ♥ Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit, the dress, the shoes, the necklace,..beautiful!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit, the shoes and necklace are gorgeous! xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty! Love this style and your blog :) xx

    I just followed you on Bloglovin. Would love you do the same! :)

    Marianne // Picture Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! I love your sandals. And t-shirt dresses are always super cool.

    Also Selfridges in the Bullring is the best - I love their sweet section!

    Saskia / girlinbrogues.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Saskia :)
      Oooh the sweet section is definitely a treat! so many choices!
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  10. Ah, you were in birmingham in July?! I live in Birmingham most of the time! Wish I had bumped into you :). Lovely outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it would have been so good to meet you, Ploy! xx

      Delete
  11. That T-shirt dress looks amazing on you!
    The background shot of Bullring is also making me miss my university experience out there too!!

    Great post

    Aarti | www.aartificial.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs