xx xx xx




22 March 2015

London Eats | Lab Organic


If you're ever in the covent garden area, then I highly recommend popping down to Lab Organic to try out their fantastic juices. Lab Organic is home to a variety of cold press fruit and vegetable juices,, as well as raw food and gluten free snacks. Healthy is the word here and their goal is to help people achieve a healthy living lifestyle through their wide range of healthy recipes.

I popped in to Lab Organic just before heading out to a meeting in central London to try their juices as I've seen a so many good reviews and comments on this little establishment. With so many items to choose from, I ended up going for a chia seed pudding along with a pure green juice. The pure green juice was the highlight of my visit as it was packed full of goodness and health benefits, setting me up for the rest of the day. It contained coconut water, cucumber, spring greens, swiss chard, spinach, romaine, and parsley. It was so refreshing and light, as well as giving me an instant boost, ready for long afternoon meeting.

If you're addicted to juicing like myself and in need of an instant boost, then Lab Organic is definitely one to try out. Although it weighs in on the pricer side of pressed juices, I believe it is worth the price tag for the taste alone.


Thank you for reading!

 xx  xx  xx 

*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on Lifestyle & Laffs